Sunday Hospitality Rotation
It is with great pleasure, that we thank the following committees and groups for agreeing to handle Sunday Hospitality on a rotating basis for the rest of the year, starting in September. This gives the Hospitality committee a well-deserved break, and allows them to focus on special functions such as church gatherings, memorials, and weddings.
Members of the Hospitality Committee will be available to train these groups with the tasks, and keep the supplies maintained. There are occasional 5th Sundays available for open sign up if you’re interested. Just check the sign up boards in the lobby or the Religious Education Building great room.
Odd Months – Jan, Mar, May, Jul, Sep, Nov
- 1st Sunday – Seekers Covenant Group
- 2nd Sunday – Membership Committee
- 3rd Sunday – Finance Committee
- 4th Sunday – Social Justice Committee
- 5th Sunday – Caring Committee
Even Months – Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct, Dec
- 1st Sunday – Board of Trustees
- 2nd Sunday – Committee on Ministry & Right Relations Team
- 3rd Sunday – Multicultural Awareness Group
- 4th Sunday – Richins Covenant Group
- 5th Sunday – Caring Committee and Moonshadow Covenant Group
Please give these folks a personal thank you when you see them on their hospitality shift.
When we all pitch in, important work is accomplished!