You are always welcome at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Las Cruces. We embrace many beliefs, welcome all gender expressions and sexual orientations, and are increasingly accessible to people of all abilities.
- Joining us for worship? Learn about what to expect in our thought-provoking and soulful worship services.
- Interested in our programs for children and youth? Explore our transformative workshops and groups, nursery through high school.
- Wanting to find community? Check out our events calendar and connect pages to find ways to connect.
Join Friendly People for Sunday Worship
Sunday Worship Times
Child care is available for all services.
Coffee and conversation follow all services.
10:00 AM Worship in the sanctuary or watch our live stream on Youtube.
Questions and Answers About Our Worship Services
- How should I dress for worship? Dress ranges from everyday business clothing to weekend casual. Either way, we want everyone to feel comfortable.
- Can children attend the service? Yes, although we offer Sunday school classes if you child would enjoy them. However, if your child does not want to take part in religious education, that’s fine. They can attend service with you or you can go with them to class. In any case, children should wear comfortable clothing.
- Will anyone explain what I need to do when I arrive? When you arrive at our church, you will be warmly welcomed by our greeters as well as many members of the congregation. You’ll be guided to our Greeters Table and asked to fill out a brief information card and a name tag. A name tag helps us get to know you and you’ll get to know us because we all try to wear our own name tags. If you want to, you’ll have a chance to introduce yourself and whoever is with you. Please join us for coffee and conversation after the service.