Great Room and Kitchen
Return to main Facility Use page
If you want to use this space, call our Congregational Administrator at 575-522-7281 to get things started.
Select This Space For
- Large meals
- Indoor physical exercise (yoga, stretching, etc) for a small group
Features of the Space
- Great Room dimensions: 28′ 8″ x 28′ 8″, 826.5 square feet
- We have tables and chairs for seating up to 45 people seated at tables or xxx in chairs only
- There is a baby grand piano available
- There is no sound system in this space
- There is a small, full kitchen with a serving counter. The kitchen includes a double sink, 4-burner stove and oven, and a refrigerator/freezer.
See photographs of the space <this will be a link to pictures>
Our Great Room social hall is often used with the sanctuary and lobby to accommodate wedding and memorial receptions. A separate donation is requested if you wish to use the sanctuary and lobby.
Our parking spaces and buildings are accessible to everyone. There is plenty of parking in both our north and south lots.