Hello, you are always welcome at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Las Cruces. We accept many beliefs and welcome all genders and sexual orientations. Our church and programs accessible to people of all abilities. We are a Welcoming Congregation that has maintained a presence for liberal religion in Las Cruces since our founding in 1955.
We’d love to have you join us for fellowship and worship.
Our staff is working remotely because of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. You can schedule an in-person meeting with staff members by contacting them directly by phone or email. Click the staff directory pages for contact information.
You can schedule an appointment by contacting the Church Office Administrator, Cheri Coffelt.
This is Who We Are
- Brave, curious, and caring thinkers and doers who always stand on the side of love, justice, and peace.
- People of different backgrounds, diverse faiths, ethnicity, history and spirituality who wish to make a difference for the good.
- A group that includes Buddhists, Christians, Hindus, Humanists, Jews, Muslims, Pagans, atheists and agnostics. Some of us have a religious background, some have none, some believe in a God, others don’t. And some of us who just let the mystery be.
- Members of a religion that has radical roots and a history of motivated spiritual people who think for themselves. A group that recognize how life-experience influences our beliefs and finally, that we don’t need to think alike to love alike.
- We are people of different sexual orientations and gender identities who have been on the forefront of LGBTQ inclusion for more than 40 years. We are a Welcoming Congregation.
- Above all, we are welcoming. We welcome your whole self, with all your truths and your doubts, your worries and your hopes.
Join us on this extraordinary adventure of faith. Get involved!