As the auction develops, this page will change. Come back frequently to see what’s new.
Take a look at items in the 2019 catalog if you need inspiration for events or services you might offer. This document is not meant to be printed because it is over 100 pages. It displays one item per page and is intended only to inspire 2020 donations. If you prefer, you may view or print the entire catalog as it was presented in 2019.
In PDF. Print, fill out by hand and deliver to the church by March 15.
Order auction gate tickets and raffle basket tickets here. They will go on sale in early April. When you order tickets online, be sure to bring your receipts to church. Gate ticket receipts will be collected the night of the auction. Raffle ticket receipts should be exchanged for actual raffle tickets in the Religious Education great room or, on auction night, in the church lobby. Make it easy on yourself by buying your tickets early.
Gate ($5 for each ticket)
- January 23 – 4:30 PM – Data planning meeting
- February 4 – 4;30 PM – Auction Basket meeting
- February 9 – 11:45 AM – Beverage meeting
- February 9 – 10 AM to 12 PM – Volunteer signup
- February 16 – 11:45 AM – Decoration meeting
- March 15 – Last day to submit auction donations
- March 29 – Committee Baskets are due in the Great Room
- March 29 – Raffle tickets go on sale
- April 5, 11:45 AM – Bid sheet training
- April 10, 1-4 PM – Auction pre-bid preparation meeting
- April 11, 10 AM to 2 PM – Pre-bidding setup continues
- April 12, 10 AM to noon – Pre-bidding for events only
- April 19, 10 AM to noon – Pre-bidding for events only
- April 24, 10 AM to 2 PM – Auction setup in great room, gallery, sanctuary, and lobby
- April 25, 5-9 PM – The main event
- May 30 – Volunteer Debrief Pot Luck, 4-7 PM in the Great Room