Hello, you are always welcome at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Las Cruces. We accept many beliefs and welcome all genders and sexual orientations. We work hard to make the church and our programs accessible to people of all abilities. We are a Welcoming Congregation of 200 members and 30 children and we have maintained a presence for liberal religion in Las Cruces since our founding in 1955. We’d love to have you join us for fellowship and worship.
Copyright Unitarian Universalist Association
What you should know about us
- We are brave, curious, and caring thinkers and doers.
- We are diverse in faith, ethnicity, history and spirituality, but agree on our wish to make a difference for the good.
- We stand on the side of love, justice, and peace
- We have radical roots and a history as motivated spiritual people.
- We think for ourselves and recognize that life experience influences our beliefs more than anything.
- We believe that you don’t need to think alike to love alike.
- We are people of many beliefs and backgrounds: people with a religious background, people with none, people who believe in a God, people who don’t, and people who let the mystery be.
- We are Unitarian Universalist and Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Humanist, Jewish, Muslim, Pagan, atheist and agnostic, believers in God, and more.
- We are people of all sexual orientations and gender identities who have been on the forefront of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer inclusion for more than 40 years. We are a Welcoming Congregation.
- We welcome you: your whole self, with all your truths and your doubts, your worries and your hopes.
Join us on this extraordinary adventure of faith. Get involved!